Junior Project Manager
We are looking for a junior project manager to join Orès Lille.WE NEED YOUIf you are passionate, curious, with a good culture of Retail communication. You have experience in agency (customer relations and project management).
You are rigorous, organized and your spelling is irreproachable.—
You will handle the operations monitoring for a major retail account of the Agency : radio production & management of print booklet conception.Experience in retail communication is advised. A process knowledge in radio and catalog/print deliveries is essential.The candidate will be focused on this one and only client.—Send your CV and motivation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior creative (Permanent contract)
3/5 years of experience – ORÈS SHANGHAI
Like any winning team, Orès Creative team depends on a diverse set of skills to operate at peak performance..
To be senior creative at Orès you need:
- to have worked for at least 3 years in communication agencies,
- to understand a client’s problematic and the agency’s strategies to respond to it,
- to check creative’s briefs for the team and estimate time and scope of work with the accounts to be able to explain your ideas to clients or to the account team,
- to understand feedbacks and make the best from them,
- to know the brands, their universes, their DNA and their competitors,
- to be creative leaders, to manage junior creatives, to stimulate them and to maintain their motivation and commitment through clear feedback and recognition,
- o be able to teamwork with the account’s and production’s team and think “bigger” rather than only think creation, yet overall, you need to produce creations that make them, the agency and the clients proud and pleased, even if it may imply patience and dedication.,
Skills & behaviour
Enthusiastic / Motivated and motivate coworkers / Ability to adapt to change / Striving for self-improvement
Autonomous and organized / Proactive / Ability to take decision when needed
Creative, passionate, curious, good culture and curiosity in graphic design, advertising, and other creative fields / Ability to bring new ideas during a brief / Ability to solve problem in a creative manner / Ability to adapt your personal creative knowledge / savoir faire into marketing briefs
Able to work with tight deadlines / Flexible schedule / Reliability and rigor (punctuality, respect of planning, of delays, …)
Mastery of Adobe suit: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, … / Mastery of Google Drive Slides
Good team player / Regularly share the progress of your work to your manager / Ability to understand brief and client’s requests / Ability to understand Account’s issues / Ability to answer production’s questions / Ability to listen and adapt creation (manager, account, clients, …)
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”Steve Jobs